“Loving God Extravagantly”
Mankind was created for the glory of God (Isaiah 43:7)…that’s worship. There is no greater way to show God our love than to express that love through adoration, praise and pure devotion. Worship in the Palmwood Church family is God-centered with an intentionally blended music style – combining the great old hymns of the faith with today’s wonderful worship songs in a prayerful atmosphere. We intentionally try to keep things simple to minimize distractions. Our focus is not on music, but on drawing those who worship into God’s Presence.
What To Expect:
- We give guests a warm, heart-felt welcome
- We strive to foster a true, family atmosphere where kids are welcome and families worship together
- We dress casually (although jeans, business casual and “Sunday best” are also welcome!)
- We believe in the power of prayer and make it a significant part of our time together
- We love the Word of God (the Bible) and have made it the very foundation of our worship
While Palmwood Church will not officially launch until later this year, we have already begun worshipping together on Sundays at 9:30am. We are currently meeting in the Regal Cinemas at Oviedo Mall (1500 Oviedo Mall Boulevard, Oviedo FL 32765). PLEASE ENTER THROUGH THE FOOD COURT/THEATER DOORS. We’d love for you to check us out! Contact the Church Office for more information (Click Here).