“Loving God Extravagantly”
Mankind was created for the glory of God (Isaiah 43:7)…that’s worship. There is no greater way to show God our love than to express that love through adoration, praise and pure devotion. Worship in the Palmwood Church family is God-centered with an intentionally blended music style – combining the great old hymns of the faith with today’s wonderful worship songs in a prayerful atmosphere. We intentionally try to keep things simple to minimize distractions. Our focus is not on music, but on drawing those who worship into God’s Presence.
What To Expect:
- We give guests a warm, heart-felt welcome
- We strive to foster a true, family atmosphere where kids are welcome and families worship together
- We dress casually (although jeans, business casual and “Sunday best” are also welcome!)
- We believe in the power of prayer and make it a significant part of our time together
- We love the Word of God (the Bible) and have made it the very foundation of our worship
Palmwood Church worships together on Sundays at 9:30am. We are currently meeting in the Regal Cinemas at Oviedo Mall (1500 Oviedo Mall Boulevard, Oviedo FL 32765). PLEASE ENTER THROUGH THE FOOD COURT/THEATER DOORS. We’d love for you to check us out! Contact the Church Office for more information (Click Here).