“Loving God Extravagantly”
Mankind was created for the glory of God (Isaiah 43:7)…that’s worship. There is no greater way to show God our love than to express that love through adoration, praise and pure devotion. Worship in the Palmwood Church family is God-centered with an intentionally blended music style – combining the great old hymns of the faith with today’s wonderful worship songs in a prayerful atmosphere. We intentionally try to keep things simple to minimize distractions. Our focus is not on music, but on drawing those who worship into God’s Presence.
What To Expect:
- We give guests a warm, heart-felt welcome
- We strive to foster a true, family atmosphere where kids are welcome and families worship together
- We dress casually (although jeans, shorts, business casual and “Sunday best” are also welcome!)
- We believe in the power of prayer and make it a significant part of our time together
- We love the Word of God (the Bible) and have made it the very foundation of our worship
Palmwood Church worships together on Sundays at 12:00 Noon. We meet in the YMCA of Central Florida’s Oviedo Branch (7900 Red Bug Lake Road, Oviedo FL 32765). Professional child care is provided by the excellent staff of the YMCA. Children ages 2 to 6 also have Children’s Church during the sermon. We’d love for you to check us out! Contact the Church Office for more information (Click Here).
You can download our Guest FAQ booklet below (PDF).