Get to know Palmwood Church
Our purpose is to love God extravagantly, to love people with humility, and to mentor others to do the same.
The Palmwood Church family is authentically about building lasting relationships. To that end, we try to keep our worship gatherings relaxed, friendly and biblical. We believe that the Bible is God's timeless and timely Word, and we try to help people apply it to their daily lives. Our worship is essentially simple and almost "unplugged" by design, contemporary in style but including some of the great hymns of the Christian Faith. Our preaching is biblical, and our setting (being in the YMCA) is rather informal. We provide ministry for children, but they are also always welcome to stay with their parents as we worship Jesus together.
Time & Location
Due to COVID-19 our Sunday Services stream live at 11:00am Eastern each week.
What to expect
- We give guests a warm, heart-felt welcome
- We strive to foster a true, family atmosphere where kids are welcome and families worship together
- We dress casually (although jeans, shorts, business casual and “Sunday best” are also welcome!)
- We believe in the power of prayer and make it a significant part of our time together
- We love the Word of God (the Bible) and have made it the very foundation of our worship
***Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are not currently meeting in the YMCA. While the answers to questions below are still valid, there are some necessary changes due to our current circumstances. Feel free to contact the church for additional information.
Plan a visit
Would you like to meet with one of the pastors? Would you like to be our guest for Sunday worship or to check out a LifeGroup? We would love the opportunity to make your first visit a great one by connecting you with one of our leaders who can serve as an ambassador for you and your family when you come. If that would be a blessing to you, please call the church office at (321) 348-0020. Our staff will be delighted to help you.